Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A photo journey.

Some cousins
Lucia, Bea, and Aarron

More cousins....The blonde one is not really a part of the family, so I dont know her name, then Christina, Carlota is on top of Christina, and then Lucia. The guy in the background is Jose Luis, another cousin. 

The BIGGEST paella I have ever seen. It was vegan and organic!

The happy Violeta with the ecopaella sign....


At a birthday BBQ.  From Left to Right-- Joaquin (cousin), Carmen*sita* (cousin), Violeta (extranjera), Carmen (Aunt). Carmen (Aunt) is the mother of Joaquin (cousin).




As I sit here in the internet cafe, being surround by foreigners screaming down various international phone lines, I am in my own little world. Munchn on some chuchaay and looking at photos. I can't believe that it is June already. In a few months, I am going to be a Tam Senior, which just shouldn't be allowed. 

My family is coming in two weeks! I can't wait to show them the ways of Chiclana de la FFFRRRRRONNNNNTTTTTEEEEERRRRRAAAAAA. 

1 comment: